Sunday, March 20, 2011

Destiny

So for literally WEEKS now I have been searching-and by searching I mean thrifting-for a cheese dome/cloche. Everyone has them, HOH and Thrifty Decor Chick were the first I saw, and Ive been craving one ever since.  I found one at a salvation army for $5, but it is more of a cheese dome and serving tray-more on that later.

The other day, while driving with my fiance I stumbled upon a little hole in the wall garage sale/thrift store stand on the side of the highway. Waiting inside was this.


In case you missed the opening of the clouds and the beam of sunlight pointing me directly to THIS EXACT CHEESE DOME--- My name is BIANCA. My soon to be last name ALSO starts with a "B".

How freaking perfect.

And it was mine for only $8.  And let me be the first to say that I was slightly taken considering it is small, but seriously, c'mon. It has a freakin' B on it!

If you look at my previous entry, this adorable thing was housing my homemade decor balls, but they have found a new home. (one of them found a new home in my NAUGHTY puppies tummies)
Where it will end up is still a mystery to me, Im just happy to have one of my own and be a part of the exclusive blog club that is cheese domes turned cloche :)

No comments:

Post a Comment